I do occasionally take commissions for original enamel art tiles, jewelry, and accessories. Offered commissions may not be accepted for reasons of time, energy, health, whether or not the project interesting to me and, quite frankly, whim. I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason. Commission terms and process are as follows:
- Start the process by emailing me with an idea of what you want. Please be as detailed as you can here.
- If I choose to pursue the commission, I will get back to you with any questions I have.
- We will them proceed to rough sketches, timelines and a price quote.
- When we’ve agreed on the basic design, deadlines, and price, I’ll put together a contract specifying all of these things as well as the terms presented here.
- At the time of contract signing, an initial payment of 25% of the total agreed price will be due.
- When this payment is received I will make detailed color design drawings so we can agree on exactly what I am making for you.
- When exact design is agreed upon, another payment of 25% of the total price will be due.
- I will then make the final piece and send you images for approval. We will talk about mounting/framing or the production of a custom fitted case, as necessary.
- Another payment of 25% of the total is due at this time.
- The piece will be mounted/framed or the case built.
- The final 25% payment will be due before shipping.
- The piece will be shipped by a method that provides tracking and sufficient insurance.
- If at any point you decide to cancel the commission, all payments made up to that point are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about the commission process, please feel free to ask.